Computer services in Eastleigh, Hampshire
Eastleigh has a prosperous economy with a vibrant business and commercial sector. Home to Southampton Airport, Eastleigh benefits from other major transport links including the M27, M3, Port of Southampton and a rail link direct to London Waterloo, making it a hub for business in Hampshire. Around 60,000 people are employed in more than 5,000 businesses in the borough of Eastleigh. It is home to the head offices of some big national and international companies but the small business sector continues to grow and develop, contributing to Eastleigh's thriving economy.
BTP provides a vast range of computer services to a number of businesses situated in Eastleigh and its surrounding areas within Hampshire. We have become a trusted supplier of IT support and computer maintenance throughout the county since we started out in 2001.
Our IT services include:
- Contracted and ad-hoc IT support & computer maintenance
- Microsoft Office 365 and hosted Exchange
- Microsoft Exchange servers
- Managed Backup & Disaster Recovery
- Remote Server Monitoring
- Managed Virus Protection
- Managed Spam Filtering
- Website Hosting & Domain Management
- Multi-layer security with Two Factor Authentication